When & where ?
• LOCATION : LE BOIS DE VINCENNES
Plaine de la Belle Etoile
Accès par la Route Dauphiné via L’Esplanade Saint Louis
Bois de Vincennes, 75012 Paris
• 2, 3 & 4 JUNE 2023
Friday : 5:30pm – 01:00 am
Saturday : 01:00pm – 01:00 am
Sunday : 01:00pm – 00:00
Timetables to come very soon !
Coming to We Love Green
WE LOVE GREEN is organised to accommodate people with reduced mobility, adapting its production to allow easy access to the stages and main points of the festival.
• A special entrance will be dedicated to them
• Guide dogs are welcome at the festival.HEARING RISK PREVENTION :
Simple gestures to preserve your hearing and enjoy the festival:
• Do not stand in front of the speakers
• Take breaks in quiet areas
• Remember to take earplugs
• Adapt your equipment to your practices and needs: foam plugs, reusable or custom-made
• Parents with children, triple the precautions: headphones, breaks and distance from speakers
• Pregnant women, avoid exposure to high noise levels
• Reusable earplugs and headphones for children will be available at the Information Point
ON WE LOVE GREEN :
Reusable earplugs and helmets for children will be available at the Information Point
The associations Fêtez Clairs and the CRIPS will accompany us on the prevention of auditory risks and will distribute single-use earplugs on their stand in the Innovation Village
ECO-SIGNS, PREVENTION, SAFETY
• DON’T THROW ANYTHING ON THE GROUND, RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT
Do not throw your rubbish, cigarette butts, bottles on the ground. Place them in the bins provided around the festival site.
• USE THE RIGHT STREAMS
Please dispose of your waste in the correct waste streams, explained on each of the festival bins. In 2018 we managed to recycle 107 tons of waste at the festival.
• USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT
This year the festival is setting up a Mobility Hub to get you to the festival in a responsible way. Metro, City Bus, Electric Scooter, Bicycle…the choice is yours. Reminder: no car parking nearby.
More information will be available soon!
Forbidden Objects in the festival
The following are strictly forbidden on the festival site
Backpacks (except for small handbags, tote bags, pouches, bananas), illegal substances (drugs, even soft drugs), dangerous objects (sharp & blunt), weapons, even dummy weapons, food, fireworks, all gas installations, cans and tins, bottles and glass objects, chairs (even folding ones), laser pointers, megaphones & talkies, audio broadcasting devices, animals, professional cameras.
It is forbidden to bring alcohol onto the festival site. Only water bottles are allowed. Also, in order to respect the environment, it is not allowed to distribute flyers and/or promotional leaflets and we ask you not to throw your cigarette butts on the ground.
Summary: glass/metal/alcohol bottles, illegal substances, blunt objects, fireworks, megaphones, professional cameras, recorders, cameras, bicycles/skateboards/scooters, balloons, water pistols, parasols, hard-sided coolers, drones